Is TV Coming to an end as we know it?

>> 18 August 2009

Alright, I may have overexaggerated a little in the title, but I've been doing some research and have noticed that quite a few of some pretty decent television shows will not be returning in the 2009 - 2010 season. I myself am a HUGE TV fanatic, but I think after this, I may not be... Here's a list of TV shows that I've picked that are not coming back...

Boston Legal
The Unit
Reaper
Everybody Hates Chris
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
My Name Is Earl
Primeval
& Pushing Daisies

This is just a minority of TV shows that have been cancelled for the new season. And most of the above were great, I'll miss you Earl :( On the bright side here are some shows that will be returning...

Brothers and Sisters
Desperare Housewives
Grey's Anatomy
Heroes (YAY XD)
Lost (Sigh..)
Ugly Betty
The Big Bang Theory
CSI (Miami and NY too..)
Ghost Whisperer
Two and A Half Men
90210
Smallville
Supernatural
Family Guy
The Simpsons
Futurama

... and a lot more! I can only pick out about three of four of those shows which I'm glad about returning, the rest don't interest me. Still, there are other shows which will be returning, this isn't a full list! What are your thoughts on the 2009 - 2010 season? Are you happy about the cancellations and renewals?

6 comments:

Anonymous 18 August 2009 at 10:04  

OMG! YES BIG BANG THEORY FTW!!

Brad 18 August 2009 at 16:52  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patar 18 August 2009 at 17:09  

They should bring back Pushing Daisies :( :(

The Big Bang Theory - Woo!
Lost - Woo! (It was like 99.999% that they would continue that)
Where's Futurama? - Wooooooo though

Square Eyes 18 August 2009 at 20:04  

bring back earl and primeval!

Anonymous 20 August 2009 at 21:34  

The Daisies should have been saved. Gutted 'bout that... Chuck's also back XD you forgot that Sylar ...!!

Unknown 2 September 2009 at 22:19  

Primeval... decent television? That's hilarious! =D :P

roflol

Visitors map

Wanderings in the 3rd Dimension © MMIX