Micah the Serial Killer (Video Exclusive)

>> 15 August 2009

Hey! I'm Brad, who some of the visitors of this website may know me from my Doctor Who fan site, The Gallifrey Vortex. I will be working on this website alongside Adv, Patar and Kyle, and to celebrate the launch of Wanderings In The Third Dimension, I have created a special video. The video which runs for approximately one and a half minutes is entitled 'Micah the Serial Killer' and features 'Invaders must Die', a song by The Prodigy. As the video's title suggests, it's about a man called Micah who goes around killing people as a little hobby - nice! It can be seen below but be aware it is copyright to me and Wanderings in the Third Dimension:

2 comments:

Rob 15 August 2009 at 17:01  

LOL! OMG ! AWESOMENESS

Conor 15 August 2009 at 18:11  

Love the video Brad, its really coooool (: Im also loving this site!

Visitors map

Wanderings in the 3rd Dimension © MMIX