What are your opinions...?

>> 16 August 2009

Hi There! This is Sylar from UDW and I must say, I'm deeply thankful to Adv, for letting me be part of this great site! I have developed an idea for the site to do a sort of weekly topic thing, but that's a boring title isn't it? Weekly Topic, sounds like something you'd find in a newspaper. Let's just call it Sylar's coolage weekly topic thingy which is by the way made of AWESOME. Catchy? Right, I'm getting a bit carried away. Every Sunday I'll be bringing up a topic on absolutely ANYTHING that's going on at the moment, anything that's on my mind, anything that I feel I have to talk about or it could even be something completely random off the top of my head. You can also send in ideas too! All you have to do to be part of Sylar's coolage weekly topic thingy which is by the way made of AWESOME is give your thoughts on something I mention in the post by commenting below! Right let's get started....

S.C.W.T.T.W.I.B.T.W.M.O.A - WEEK ONE
School Uniforms! Are they a waste of time? or do they keep you organised? You decide!

Post Your Thoughts Below! (P.S - I would really appreciate if people did actually take a bit of their time to give their thoughts, as this is just a test run to see how well it does, if it even goes well at all...)

Sylar

6 comments:

Dafter 16 August 2009 at 10:21  

School Uniforms are indeed waste of time,it slows me down

Anonymous 16 August 2009 at 10:22  

oooh school uniform are organised crap. thats all i have to say so yum. yum.

AlexRuddock 16 August 2009 at 12:54  

Yeaqh, people would learn more at school when fully happy. So they should be allowed to wear their own clothes!

Emma 16 August 2009 at 12:55  

i agree then again we might not no what to put on in the mornings if you get wat i mean

Ellis 16 August 2009 at 15:46  

i think we should be able to wear anything as we would feel more relaxed and be able to get on with work more.

Anonymous 16 August 2009 at 18:04  

MY SKIRT MAKES MY PENIS STICK OUT :(

Visitors map

Wanderings in the 3rd Dimension © MMIX